Author: D2k Sardaukar
Create hotkeys for spice, debugging, starport units and many many more. But also change memory based on other memory addresses to create unique mods!
What you can do is almost endless. Here are some examples:
- Display debug information or increase spice amount with one key press.
- Jump between (player) sides with the numpad keys.
- In mission 9, for example, give spice automatically to your ally if it goes below a certain value.
In mission 6, for example, change diplomacy based on any trigger you want.
Please explore and experiment to your heart’s content. Post questions and suggestions in this topic. Also share new memory addresses that can be added to the program.
- [Bug] Don’t use enters in comments. If you did and get an error, open the file with a text editor (Notepad++ for example) and remove them. Key- and Memory trigger files also save memory addresses, they perhaps also need fixing.
- Version 1.1 brings production queue memory addresses shipped with the program (as well as instant atreides build example).
- Version 1.2 brings liorlevi99 list with lots of building time settings. Only for Atreides, Harkonnen and Ordos currently, but this can probably easily be adjusted for other sides.