Mod Type: Campaign Mod
Three campaigns, one for every main house, featuring the core of the original Dune 2 while maintaining some rules from the Dune 2000 game as well.
- Type of terrain based on the original Dune 2: Wide areas to move and attack, no rifts, mostly rock, sand, spice and dunes.
- Spice limited; no blooms or way to get more money once all has been depleted.
- Starting money, initial units, reinforcements and the configuration of the enemy base is heavily based in the original maps from Dune 2.
- Briefing and advices extracted directly from Dune 2.
- Voice and text “Enemy units approaching!” will warn players when an enemy carryall drops units around the base.
- Overall is more easy with the Atreides and more harder with the Ordos.
- The tech tree and weaponry is still the one from the Dune 2000 game: Troopers for Atreides, Trikes for Harkonnen…